Members to lead workshops in the following:
- letter, chip, relief, pyrography, feather carving.
- Someone to teach painting and finishing carvings that are done in the natural.
- Someone to show how to sharpen. Many are carving with dull tools, which leads to accidents.
If you would like to teach a workshop at a NEWC meeting, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or M. Paul Ward, 4 Freeman Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824
Members to help at meetings.
- Someone to take over the coffee pot for each meeting
- Members willing to help clean up at the end of the carving sessions.
Items for the Raffle Table
Donations are needed for raffle table at each membership meeting.
Please bring in any wood carving related items that maybe of interest to other club members.
- back issues of magazines
- carving books
- cut-outs / blanks
- bases / items suitable for habitats
Take a look at your accumulations and consider donating to the club raffle table.